This is one of our favorite activities to do each Christmas. Luke is really now getting into the customs of our yearly rituals. He loved decorating Santa cookies this year. First he had to help roll out the dough with the girls. Then all of his cookies he cut out for Santa were "donut" cookies as he called them....he used a donut cutter instead of cookie cutters! The girls kept telling him to use the cookie cutters but that was the only one he wanted to use.
Once they were baked it was time to decorate! And decorate, and decorate! By the time we were done we had a huge mess at the table. Luke loved the green icing and sprinkles. I think all of his cookies were decorated with green icing.
Afterwards Luke kept running around the house yelling "SANTA AND "I" LIKE COOKIES" over and OVER again! He also said "I must eat cookies." It was fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment