Friday, September 25, 2009

Life around the Lucas Household of late

It has rained here for the last two weeks straight in a row. I was really starting to feel like I was living in Seattle or something or worse yet in the town in the book and movie of Twilight where it rains all the time. TODAY was the first full day of sun in two weeks. Amazing how much you miss the sun when its not around.

Paige has new specs! She looks so adorable and loves them!!

I have lost 15 lbs!! Who knew not eating out, not stopping at fast food while driving to school and not sitting in class two nights a week could have such an effect on my body! But I'm excited about it either way. And my Leah has lost over 10 lbs since school has started!! She is busting her tail working out for volleyball.

Lucky was hurt last weekend on Sunday. Luke accidentally shut the back door on him and hurt his little eye. Trying to find the vet on a Sunday afternoon found to be challenging. He is all better now. Luke kept telling me he was soooo sorry he hurt Lucky and he didn't mean to hurt him. I felt really bad for him....and Lucky too. He is much better now.

Leah helped her team win one of their volleyball games Tuesday night!!! We have always told her she had a gun on her but now I think she believes us by how powerful her serves are! They were lagging behind in the first game and it was Leah's serve. She scored them 5 serves!!! Woo-hoo! They lost the first set, won the second and then lost in the third game. I was so proud and sitting on the edge of my seat watching!

I'm sure there was more but I can't remember right now. I'm too tired and worn out from it all :)

No comments: