After all of the party hopping yesterday I was one tired momma this morning and ended up sleeping until 11:00 am. I slept right through Sunday school and woke up just in time for church to start. Needless to say I didn't make that either.
Didn't do much today. Paige made lunch for everyone....chicken nuggets, corn and kool-aid. Her specialty. She wanted to make grill cheese sandwiches that I taught her how to make last week but I'm not sure what happened to that idea.
Mike and I watched Slumdog Millionare. Interesting movie. If you haven't seen it you should. I keep thinking about it. Wonder if its from a true story? I love true story movies. The girls got in a fight after the movie and I was so mad at them I made them go outside. Sometimes I just want to loose my mind with them fighting. Paige came in crying and saying how she was sorry but I just wasn't in the mood to talk about it with her. We have been talking and reasoning with her all summer. I'm done and tired of it. Later we had another come to Jesus family meeting. Mike layed down the law of the land or household as I should say. He told Paige she better get her attitude checked at church camp and really think about her life in this family. She has been granted so much and doesn't appreciate very much.
Afterwards we had a really healthy dinner of chili-dogs. I know, I know....not so healthy but hey it was a lazy Sunday. Afterwards we went outside to play and I finally planted my 3 rose bushes that almost look as if they want to curl up and die. Hope they will make it.
Then another movie! Two movies in one day....wow! What a treat! We watched Confessions of a shop-a-holic. Cute movie! The kids liked it too.
Bedtime! What a lazy day, come visit us again real soon. I think the only thing I did today was load the dishwasher and turn on the washing machine. What a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment