Yesterday I fell off the ladder while working in Leah's room. Ugghh, this makes the third time I have fallen in less than 8 months. What is wrong with this picture?
First - November: I tripped over a bicycle in the garage getting Christmas stuff out of the attic.
Second - May: I slipped off the top step of the school bus with my early childhood students in the rain
Third - July: I fell off the ladder
I just sat on the floor and balled like a baby yesterday. I was so mad that I had fallen again and I think I was in shock. I couldn't believe I fell from a little two step ladder! Crashed and burn, took out the bed side table with the lamp on it. Landed on three quart size paint cans, bent one of them, and hit the wall with my shoulder and arm. The pretty black, blue and purple bruise on my thigh from the bent paint can sure looks pretty today. I think Mike is right, we need to invest in bubble wrap and just make me a suit to wear everyday. That should look fashionable, shouldn't it???
First - November: I tripped over a bicycle in the garage getting Christmas stuff out of the attic.
Second - May: I slipped off the top step of the school bus with my early childhood students in the rain
Third - July: I fell off the ladder
I just sat on the floor and balled like a baby yesterday. I was so mad that I had fallen again and I think I was in shock. I couldn't believe I fell from a little two step ladder! Crashed and burn, took out the bed side table with the lamp on it. Landed on three quart size paint cans, bent one of them, and hit the wall with my shoulder and arm. The pretty black, blue and purple bruise on my thigh from the bent paint can sure looks pretty today. I think Mike is right, we need to invest in bubble wrap and just make me a suit to wear everyday. That should look fashionable, shouldn't it???
Below is a pic of the bruise post 4 or 5 days later. Don't look at the chubby thigh, just the bruise!

No comments:
Post a Comment