Sunday, August 8, 2010

Accountability

Original post 7/20/10

Ok, this blog is making me stay accountable. I don't think anyone is reading it but just the thought of the challenge and wanting to succeed is holding me accountable. I was in Athens today for a job interview. It was lunch time and I was driving around looking for somewhere to get something to eat and all I kept seeing were fast food places, Braums, Taco Bell, you name it. I knew what I needed to eat for lunch but didn't find any place that I could stop to purchase a healthy lunch. I broke down and stopped at Taco Bell. I did choose a lighter fair from their menu. But knowing that I have to report on here makes me stop and really think, do I want to eat that? I'm shooting for weight loss here and if I'm going to make that happen then I need to pay attention to what I'm putting in my mouth. Calories in = calories out, or something like that...

No comments: