Original post 7/11/10
Time for camp!!! Paige left this afternoon for church camp with tons of other kids from our church. She was soooo excited. The cool part for me was to see all of the girls her age that were going. I was excited to see that. I hope they will all stick together through the years and stay together through youth. Leah hasn't been that fortunate. There aren't very many girls her age in her youth group and she is always saying how she wished there were more girls her age so I'm glad that Paige is fortunate to have this group of girls. She was all "zebraed" out with her bags. I think she was a little bit nervous this afternoon. I'm hoping that she will jump off the bus and come running up to me yelling "I'm going back next yr mom!" like she did last year... I'm hopeful at least.
No comments:
Post a Comment