Original post 7/17/10
Ok, so day 2 didn't go so well. I'm realizing I need to plan my meals. No plan, no do so good. Not that I ate bad today, just didn't really eat much. Maybe that is one of the reasons why I retain my weight so well. I don't really eat bad everyday, I just don't eat very much. I know you body will hang onto the fat reserve thinking it is in a famine if you don't eat enough food. This must be one of the things going on with my body. Today was Saturday. I got up made breakfast for everyone. I ate according to my meal plan that I researched online but didn't follow it the rest of the day. I didn't eat lunch. Ate some popcorn and a dollar hot dog at the movies this afternoon and then ate a half of a quesadilla for dinner. That's it for the day. But I'm hungry right now but its to late at night to eat. Eat after 8, gain weight....it's almost midnight. So I need to plan better for my meals.
As a side note. I did some online research the other night for free menus for weight loss. There isn't much out there online that don't charge you. In fact none at all. So if I follow through on this journey, maybe that is something I can do next is make a website with free menu plans on it for folks to follow if they are looking for a weight loss that is not expensive. I found Jillian Michaels website. She charges four dollars a week for her menu plan. I did the seven day free to see if I like it. Seems easy to follow and foods that my family will eat too.
No comments:
Post a Comment